Thursday, December 22, 2011

To Prince Charming and Lady Snow!

I had tea with the finest in all the lands.  That's right!! Snow aka Lacey, hosted her first tea party with her fine china that she got for Christmas.  She named her guest, each unique names.  Lady Vain (Sabrina), Lady Ga Ga (Julia), Prince Charming (her dad) and Princess (me) all attended this fine tea.  I can honestly say, I had so much fun!!!!  It's was truly the best event of the season!  The tea (hot chocolate) was great and served with peanut butter cookies.  We talked about all the latest things happening and then we dance.  I even got to dance with Prince Charming ~batting my eyes like a love struck girl~!!!


 All the ladies wanted to dance with Prince Charming.

 Prince Charming knows how dance with the ladies!
 He keeps me laughing!
 I LOVE MY PRINCE CHARMING MORE THAN I EVER THOUGHT I COULD LOVE A MAN.
I COULDN'T GET LADY SNOW UP AS HIGH AS THE PRINCE BUT I TRIED AND HAD FUN TRYING!

No comments:

Post a Comment